Invite your shareholders to view their stake
Help your investors track their portfolio easier, and invite them to view their stake in your company
- from the Cap table > Stakeholders page, click on the Invite button next to the stakeholder you want to onboard.
- a modal will appear, asking you to select the access level you want to grant that specific stakeholder.
You can see a short video description of the process below:
Personal stake access level
By selecting “Personal stake” your stakeholder will only be able to see his/her non-diluted ownership, along with the latest share price of your company
Entire cap table access level
By selecting “Entire cap table” your stakeholder will be able to see the entire cap table.
Stakeholders with this access right will thus see their fully-diluted ownership together with the latest share price of your company.
Before clicking Send invitation make sure you’ve added/confirmed your stakeholder’s correct email address.
Click Send invitation and an email will be sent to your stakeholder on your behalf, from Nimity.
Once stakeholders accept their invitation, the status under their Invitation column will change to Accepted.
- you will first need to create your stakeholder as explained here.
- make sure your stakeholders have been granted some type of equity (visible in the cap table) so that they will have something to look at once accepting your invitation
- for the moment, if you’re a stakeholder in your own company you still need to invite yourself as one, and accept the invitation from your email.